1) This is a license agreement between you or your organization (this computer user) and Displaay (Martin Vácha). Downloaded files into your computer are webfonts that are the intellectual property of Displaay. The webfonts are specified in the invoice relating to your relevant purchase. In accepting the terms of this agreement, you acknowledge understanding and promise to comply with its terms. If you do not accept the terms, you cannot download or use the Displaay webfonts.
2) This license grants you the right to use the webfonts on 1 domain name within any number of subdomains within addressed customer or licensee and up to such number of monthly unique visitors (MUV) as indicated in the relevant invoice. Please see the linked invoice of your purchase, next to the product/products you will find the maximum permitted number of monthly unique visitors in brackets. Once you exceed this number you are no longer allowed to use the fonts and have to upgrade the license for the additional unique visitors. License allows you to use the webfonts only for the stated URL and such only for your personal or business purposes (i.e. the use by you personally or your authorized employees for your customary personal or business purposes and in no way for any sale, transfer or distribution of the webfonts or the license in whole or in part). This license is granted as non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and for an unlimited period of time.
3) The webfonts may be embedded only into HTML and documents using the CSS @font-face. In each case you must ensure that the webcoders of the aforementioned documents are using appropriate font styles and coding, so from one font style not creating artificially another font style. Other embedding or linking uses or techniques, such as PDF, EPUB, iOS and/or Android native applications and/or in Cufón or sIFR, are not permitted. Any kind of embedding in breach of this clause is prohibited.
4) You are not receiving the copyright to the design or the ownership of the webfonts, but the rights to use the webfonts within the limits set forth in this agreement. You are not allowed to (or enable a third party to) alter, modify, rename, convert or otherwise change the webfonts or to create derivative works from the webfonts or any their parts , provided, however, that if have chosen, as part of the purchase of the webfonts, the option indicated as “Variable” (as also evident from Displaay’s invoice relating to your purchase), you are allowed to modify the available axes of the variable webfonts to the extent and in ways permitted by the variable format of such webfonts.
You are not allowed to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or instructions of the webfonts. You are not allowed to copy the webfonts or allow any third party to copy the webfonts. You are not authorized to sublicense, assign, sell, lend or lease the webfonts or any rights under the license or any parts thereof. You can backup files of the webfonts only for your own personal or internal business purposes. Any use of the webfonts not expressly permitted in this agreement constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights (and industrial property rights, as the case may be) of Displaay.
5) No warranties are granted. In no case Displaay takes liability to you. You agree that downloading and using the webfonts is fully on your own risk. You further agree that Displaay makes no warranties, express or implied, as to non-infringement of third-party rights, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. Liability of Displaay for damage (other than such caused intentionally or through gross negligence) is excluded. Should the aforementioned exclusion of liability not be permitted in any jurisdiction, you agree that Displaay’s liability for damage shall in no event exceed the amount of the fees paid by you for the webfonts to which the damage relates.
6) By downloading, using and installing the webfonts, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions of this agreement. Any breach of the terms and conditions of this agreement terminates your license to use the webfonts with immediate effect upon the occurrence of the breach. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Czech Republic and the relevant Czech courts shall be competent to resolve disputes which fail to be settled amicably.
7) This agreement may only be modified or terminated by mutual agreement in writing. Unilateral termination of this agreement by either party is excluded save as otherwise expressly set forth in this agreement.
For the purposes of this agreement:
“Displaay” means the graphic designer and author of the webfonts Martin Vácha (CZ Business Identification No. 76179095 (IČO) who uses the brand Displaay for designating his work and business activities.
Version 1.4.4, March 2022